Blog Intro - About Me  

Hey everyone,

First off, welcome to my blog! :) My name is Aud. I have decided to make a business blog because business is what I intend to major in as well as become well associated with. My blog will usually include some tidbits about my life, but usually just online marketing tools and advice. If I find something worthwhile, I will post it here and try to help out everyone! I will also provide some beginner blogging tips for some of those who need it. I am fairly experienced in blogging; I have previously used Wordpress, Squidoo, Blogspot, etc. Each and every one of them focuses on a major topic. This one will mainly focus on Business/Marketing/Blogging. If my blog helps, please show your support by subscribing to my RSS feed. I know this might not be the best blog in the world, but hey, I'm trying! :)

I am a college student intending to major in business. I enjoy helping others with blogging as well as marketing. Outside of using the computer, I like to draw, play the piano, and play badminton.


See you guys tomorrow!

-Aud

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments

Post a Comment